• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Newbie x

C

Cutiepie2000

Im under the mental health have been since nov14. I was getting highs and lows, etc. im on 40mg of citla but feel the same i was on 30 mg in nov. Im now in line to see my psy in jan. He said i have signs of cyclothymia. Does anybody have cyclothymia. Would like to chat if thats ok.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

hello and welcome to the forums im schizoaffective however im sure there are many people they can relate to you xx

judazz xx

C

Cutiepie2000

hello and welcome to the forums im schizoaffective however im sure there are many people they can relate to you xx

judazz xx
Hy judazz.
Thank you for your reply x

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Cutiepie2000,

Just wanted to look in and say a quick hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you're finding your way round okay and receive lots of support.

C

Cutiepie2000

Hy purplechaos

The words get confusing when you want to submit. I find i have to change the wording.
Hopefully i can talk to someone about cyclo.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hy purplechaos

The words get confusing when you want to submit. I find i have to change the wording.
Hopefully i can talk to someone about cyclo.
Hi,

When you submit a post, you mean? I know I had problems initially with the tags. I just used to delete most of them and it would post fine. I don't know about the wording. The forum information section might be useful if you're still having problems, or contacting one of the forum guides/moderators/staff.

Anyway, I'm sure that others with cyclothymia will be along soon. Sometimes it takes a few days for different members to get through different posts and reply to the necessary ones so do hold on.

C

Cutiepie2000

Thank you.
Will look frwd to new friends