Newbie - struggling with food

Mary1985

Mary1985

Hi
I'm here because my PT suggested I talk to someone about my increasing anxiety about food and the fact that I'm not eating enough for someone my height and how much I work out.

Inter Vivos

Inter Vivos

Hi
I'm here because my PT suggested I talk to someone about my increasing anxiety about food and the fact that I'm not eating enough for someone my height and how much I work out.
Have you spoken to a Dietitian? Do you have an appetite for food? The NHS Direct website has information on Eating Well.

I suffer from my hunger pains, but have no appetite to eat. If I try to eat I vomit. My weight is almost constant.

Mary1985

Mary1985

Have you spoken to a Dietitian? Do you have an appetite for food? The NHS Direct website has information on Eating Well.

I suffer from my hunger pains, but have no appetite to eat. If I try to eat I vomit. My weight is almost constant.
Hi

No I haven't. I do eat, don't get me wrong and I love food planning and macros etc, but she thinks I just don't eat enough for my height and exercise regime.
But the idea of upping my calories makes me anxious as I REALLY don't want to put weight on....

Inter Vivos

Inter Vivos

Hi Mary1985,

Keep a record of your weight (once a month). If your weight is constant over time, then you don't need to worry.