• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Newbie saying Hi & Thank you

B

Bo_Diddlysquat

Founding Member
Just wanted to express my relief at finding this forum and my gratitude to you all for being there :clap:.

I have recently been close to the limits of my own endurance and was feeling somewhat sorry for myself (a lifelong trait which I try not to indulge too often). However, reading what others are dealing with puts my own situation into perspective and gives me renewed energy to cope.

Many thanks

:tea:

D

Dollit

Hey if you're going through it then it's not good. This is a good place - it has a kind of magical quality. Glad you're here. :hug:

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
Hi

Just wanted to express my relief at finding this forum and my gratitude to you all for being there :clap:.

I have recently been close to the limits of my own endurance and was feeling somewhat sorry for myself (a lifelong trait which I try not to indulge too often). However, reading what others are dealing with puts my own situation into perspective and gives me renewed energy to cope.

Many thanks

:tea:
Hi Bo diddlysquat,
Cool name, nice to have you join us.
Loads of people have problems which are often considered worse than our own- but, it doesnt mean these things dont hurt, and your problems are just as valid!
Keep up with that renewed energy!
Louise.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Bo :)

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Bo D and :welcome: to MHF. Hope you will soon make many new friends :flowers:

M

maudikie

diddleybo.

:tea:I always say keep your head down, chin up, and nose to the grindstone!.
God exercise!!:clap:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E People 13