• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Newbie saying Hi & Thank you

B

Bo_Diddlysquat

Founding Member
Just wanted to express my relief at finding this forum and my gratitude to you all for being there :clap:.

I have recently been close to the limits of my own endurance and was feeling somewhat sorry for myself (a lifelong trait which I try not to indulge too often). However, reading what others are dealing with puts my own situation into perspective and gives me renewed energy to cope.

Many thanks

:tea:

D

Dollit

Hey if you're going through it then it's not good. This is a good place - it has a kind of magical quality. Glad you're here. :hug:

L

Louise 28

Founding Member
Hi

Just wanted to express my relief at finding this forum and my gratitude to you all for being there :clap:.

I have recently been close to the limits of my own endurance and was feeling somewhat sorry for myself (a lifelong trait which I try not to indulge too often). However, reading what others are dealing with puts my own situation into perspective and gives me renewed energy to cope.

Many thanks

:tea:
Hi Bo diddlysquat,
Cool name, nice to have you join us.
Loads of people have problems which are often considered worse than our own- but, it doesnt mean these things dont hurt, and your problems are just as valid!
Keep up with that renewed energy!
Louise.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Bo :)

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Bo D and :welcome: to MHF. Hope you will soon make many new friends :flowers:

M

maudikie

diddleybo.

:tea:I always say keep your head down, chin up, and nose to the grindstone!.
God exercise!!:clap: