• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

newbie say hey

M

mebiscuitsinmebrew

hi everyone, my name is Kelly, i'm 25 and living and working in Brighton right now.

i'd had depression since i was 19 after leaving a violent and abusive relationship. Depression would come and go but to cut a long story short, a couple of days ago i was finally diagnosed with bipolar. Have been put on some mood stabilizers etc but i'm just a littlebit confused with everything.

racing thoughts aside, i'm just trying to get my head around the fact that i've got a life long condition. i'm worried about a few things like how other people will react to me, including the ones i have told about my mentalness, and also how i will cope at work.

i'm gonna have a pootle around the forum right now,but hope to talk to some of you soon

take care

kelly x

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum....hope you find it useful. Folks are really friendly here.:welcome:

bluenomore

bluenomore

blue say 'hey' back at ya :)
and more formally... :welcome: to the forum

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi Kelly! There's lot's of friendly people and info here. Take care. :flowers:
welcome-2.png

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi Kelly and :welcome: to the Forum. It certainly is a lot to get your head around and I am not sure that I ever have completely!

Nick.

Onlymebud

Onlymebud

:welcome: Kelly.

I hope this place is as helpful to you as it is for me.

I've not had an official diagnosis as yet so carn't fully relate although i been bonkers for quite some time now :LOL:(y)

But as far as how will people react?

"Those that matter dont mind and those that mind dont matter"

:grouphug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introduce Yourself 4
ParxSP Introduce Yourself 9
lalune96 Introduce Yourself 2
L Introduce Yourself 3
UniqueKitten Introduce Yourself 10