• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Newbie, please be kind lol

M

MH2020

Hello, I am new to this forum, in fact any type of forum. I have been having issues with my mental health for a few years. I am in my 40's and readjusting to life each day at a time. I have auditory hallucinations as the medical branch prefer to call it. I often feel confused why I feel so low and why at times there seems so very little people who actually get it / understand it.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of support here. :)

Passionflower

Passionflower

Hello and welcome to the forum :). I too hear voices and struggle with it day to day.

J

Jules5

Hello Welcome to the forum. I have auditory hallucinations. It freaks me out and I get so afraid when the sounds start up and I can not do anything about it. I just wait until it passes. It is like a radio or TV on in my head. It just does make sense to me why this happens. Hope you are well Jules

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

Hello and welcome. :welcome:

You will find quite a few people here who get it and have been there.

I was new to forums too when I got here not too long ago. Everyone here is nice and welcoming, and they understand some of us are new to this format. :)

JessisMe

JessisMe

Welcome to the forums! There are lots of friendly and thoughtful people here and we are glad that you found us. I hope that you enjoy your time here. xo, j

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum, hope you'll be very happy here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KnownAsILKO Introduce Yourself 3
C Introduce Yourself 5
A Introduce Yourself 4
R Introduce Yourself 4
ParxSP Introduce Yourself 9