• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Newbie here...

anxietycat

anxietycat

Hi everyone :grouphug:.

I'm a woman in my 20s, I live in Sheffield, I like reading, writing, international cinema, and all kinds of music.

I've been struggling with anxiety from early childhood. I started getting panic attacks as a teenager. I have a severe phobia of death, and am very anxious about my life having no meaning. My anxiety tends to be worse in the Winter so maybe there's some SAD thrown in there for good measure too! :p For the last 12 months I have been prescribed 45mg of Mirtazapine every night. It has helped me, especially during the daytime, to get on with things and enjoy being alive. But at night I'm still having severe panic attacks, not being able to sleep, and being in sincere misery.

I'd like to find a support group in Sheffield or South Yorkshire which has regular meetings. And I'm always happy to make new friends so that we can help each other.

Hugs,

Anxietycat

H

holben1003

Hi,

Recognise everything you say.....If you ever need anyone to talk to, I m always here.

Just posted a reply to your post regarding mirtazapine. If you ant a chat when you've read, just let me know.

Big hugs

Holben1003
:)

D

dlzoidberg

:welcome: to the forums.

anxietycat

anxietycat

Thankyou :D.

BIG HUGS

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

:welcome: to the forum, I hope you find it useful. If you haven't already, check out the local forum pages to see if there might be a support group.

Take care.

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: All

Hope you find it useful and informative here - friendly too!

KS