• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New ! !

L

luke_86

Hi , im new to this forum .... my name is luke and i come from south of England . I love martial arts criminolgy and also some other things.
I joined because i recently got reffered to a mental health clinic (again) because i see violent hallucinations, in which im on an anit-psychotic for aswell as an anti-depressent. They tell me its my thought process and as long as i dont act or feel the urge to act any out that i will be ok.
I just would like to hear from anyone who has these kinds of halucinations and how they have delt with it and if they have gone away over time?

regards luke

p.s. sorry about grammer as im slightly dyslexic ....

A

Apotheosis

Hello & welcome.

Self Discipline - Just because we think something - doesn't mean we have to do it. I practise a form of self observation & awareness, it helps.

I also no longer drink or take drugs. Drink was a bad one for me in 'acting out'.

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: Hope you find it useful here
KS

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Luke

And :welcome: to the forum! There is a wealth of knowledge, support and experience to be found here, I hope you find it helpful to you!

Sapphire