New

T

Tired76

Hi, I have struggled on and off since I was a teenager, the worst times would be during the winter months, as I worked in retail for many years I just put it down to the stress of that, but the last few months the down days have been really bad, I lose all interest in pretty much everything, I dont want to eat or drink, and dont want to take any medication (for diabetes) and when I go to bed I either cry myself to sleep or just lie there for a couple of hours before nodding off, I hate feeling like this but am to scared/worried to talk to anyone.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi x welcome
im so sorry you are struggling so much x you can talk to us on here we will listen and support
might be a good idea if you when to visit your gp and asked to be referred to counselling to
hope you find this place useful
love Lu xxx

T

Tired76

Hi,
thanks for your replies.
I'm just trying to pluck up the courage to see my Dr. I will admit that I'm a bit worried/scared, I dont know if its due to the stigma and perception of mental health or maybe something else, when i have a good day i think it's all ok and i dont need to see anyone but the bad days are becoming more frequent, I'm sure i will get around to seeing someone, maybe.