• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

New year, same shit?

V

Vegay

Hey. I've been experiencing difficulties again over the past month or so. I'm also doing things, like little behaviours, that I wouldn't normally do.
It's like some of my symptoms have decreased a little but now I seemed to have developed new ones, if they even are BPD related, I don't know.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Are they dangerous to your health?

I don't know how progression works with BPD but i have learnt that anything is possible when it comes to mental health. Maybe you are also depressed?

New Year can place pressure on us, i know i feel more anxiety this time of year although the new lockdown this month has really affected me. I didn't think it would.

V

Vegay

They are not dangerous to my health but I guess could be considered dangerous to my mental well-being in some ways.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been affected negatively by the lockdown. I also feel anxious about that.

Blue Opal

Blue Opal

Do you want to share what your symptoms are? Maybe people on here have tips to deal with them.