• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

New with CD and Depression

daisy2

daisy2

Founding Member
Hi to All

Am new to the Forum but excited to be here.
Am from the USA. Have Conversin Disorder and Depression.
Hope to make new friends.

:grouphug:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey there Daisy...:welcome:

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Hi Daisy and :welcome: to the forum

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Daisy2 :flowers:

D

Dollit

Hi Daisy2 - still in the States or living in the UK? Welcome :welcome:

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Daisy2 and:welcome: to MHF.

Hope you will join some of the discussions here:flowers:

JIBBAJABBA

JIBBAJABBA

Founding Member
Hi Daisy

Huge :welcome:

Stick around the CD forum is growing nicely and we are starting to exchange some very interesting similarities!!

jibbz xx:grouphug:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Hi i really want to chat to anyone with acute depression who could help me by sharing their experiencesHi i really want to chat to anyone with acute Introduce Yourself 10
C Severe to clinical depression Introduce Yourself 7
D Hey all! First time using a forum to talk about depression Introduce Yourself 3
K Introducing myself: currently on deep depression, seeking a reason to stay alive. Introduce Yourself 18
O Major depression and general anxiety Introduce Yourself 13
M depression my old friend Introduce Yourself 9
R I struggle with derealization, anxiety depression Introduce Yourself 4
L New here- Depression Introduce Yourself 7
T Health Anxiety, So ready to give up, I physically ache with pain and depression! Introduce Yourself 15
S Depression-Mike Introduce Yourself 15
P Hi there.. post breakdown and experiencing depression, anxiety and ptsd. Introduce Yourself 25
R BPD, depression, and alcoholism Introduce Yourself 9
N My name is neil. Im an ex nurse and i suffer from p t s d and sever depression. Including anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered this for 15 years a Introduce Yourself 13
S Introduction PTSD and depression Introduce Yourself 3
M DEPRESSION with TIME Introduce Yourself 5
J 3rd episode of depression, way worse than the first two (24 yr old) Introduce Yourself 3
0205gami A guy from Sweden with ADD and recurrent depression Introduce Yourself 4
L Hey I'm new here 30yr old Male UK; social anxiety, depression and specific phobia. Introduce Yourself 12
S Depression and self loathing Introduce Yourself 6
A New here, struggling with debilitating anorexia nervosa and depression. Introduce Yourself 8
P Depression without relief Introduce Yourself 7
girlwiththekittytattoo I'm new and I feel damaged. CSA and drug-facilitated crime survivor with lots of anxiety, struggle with depression and looking into CPTSD and BDD.. Introduce Yourself 7
M Hypersomnia? Depression and uncontrollable sleeping Introduce Yourself 7
W Hello! Overthinking, insomnia, social anxiety, performance anxiety, paruresis, depression. Introduce Yourself 6
L Depression and identity link - can anyone help? Introduce Yourself 4
T Carer with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 19
A First time on anything like this .Been I’ll for years with depression anxiety.Hoping to be able to share with others and here there stories and coping Introduce Yourself 10
L Depression Introduce Yourself 11
T Hello. I'm new, lonely, being treated for PTSD/Anxiety/Depression. Hoping to find a peer group who understands. Introduce Yourself 24
B Low mood, depression anxiety. Introduce Yourself 20
G Hi I’m gina, suffering from depression, anxiety and PTSD. Introduce Yourself 8
M Hi, struggling with depression, again Introduce Yourself 11
A Hi, I suffer with anxiety and depression and occasionally need to connect with someone to help me change my thoughts. Introduce Yourself 13
C New with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 5
A Hi my name is Angela. I have had depression for over 20 years. Medication and therapy stopped working. Today is day three for TMS treatment. Introduce Yourself 10
S New - BPD, Anger/Depression Introduce Yourself 5
D Hello! New and struggling with a unmotivated relative with bi-polar & depression. Introduce Yourself 16
K Hello one and all! Looking forward to being part of this community as a long term sufferer of depression and retired mental health nurse. Introduce Yourself 11
S hey! uni student struggling with anxiety and depression Introduce Yourself 2
M Motorcycle lady, here goes I've suffered with depression for a number of years and as well as being ADHD with RSD Introduce Yourself 4
S Lawyer with depression and anxiety Introduce Yourself 12
M Im new here i have bpd, servere anxiety and depression. Introduce Yourself 7
D Depression, anxiety and panic attacks. Introduce Yourself 2
K depression Introduce Yourself 2
O Newbie - Binge Eating and Anxiety/Depression Introduce Yourself 1
BadWolf10 Depression sucks Introduce Yourself 5
S Newbie, 25y f. with anxiety and mild depression problems Introduce Yourself 14
M I am Mike probably suffering from schizophrenia, depression, dementia, etc. Help me, please. Introduce Yourself 8
P Stay at Home Mom with Recurring Depression Introduce Yourself 16
D Seeking Understanding Regarding Depression Introduce Yourself 4