• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New voice tonight

L

Lady Summer Isles

I have a new voice tonight who has given me his name which is LORANSEEN. I don't usually get names the only other being THE COLLECTIVE who give me their numbers. He is telling me that i must trust what he is saying and that deep inside me I know it to be true. Prob best not to go into detail, i am feeling quite unwell. All i can say is no point anyone telling me to contact cmht as that is part of what he's saying not to do. Thought i'd feel better just getting it out of my head. Feel very anxious about tomorrow.
Tannith

sallyG

sallyG

how are you feeling today?,..and how did your meeting go?...xx

keepsafe

keepsafe

Tannith - what about ringing NHS Direct

Take care
KS

L

Lady Summer Isles

Thanks both. Am just so tired today now. My mental health care situation is reaching crisis point but i'm past caring. Think i might be better off out of the system totally. Trying to change pdoc and can't talk to cpn anymore so think they may discharge me soon anyway. The main loss to me would be my support worker and my hearing voices group. Just can't cope with this pdoc and thought i had got rid of him 2 years ago, now just had to start the whole procedure off again to recieve a letter from a mediator saying they thik i should still see him. No can do so stale mate at the mo but it's all going to blow up very soon. My poor hubby. Thanks for caring
Tannith