• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New tonight

W

wizzy

Hi

I'm feeling a bit crap about myself so I've joined the forum to hopefully get some help and advice.

I have Bipolar and at the minute I'm in some kind of remission from the deep lows and embarassing highs. I just hate the way I'm so moody and irritable sometimes and my partner has barely spoken to me for 24 hours due to me acting like a selfish arse last night. I know that nobody's perfect but I just wish I could step out of my own self obsession sometimes to see how much I neglect her feelings.

I hope I can make it up to her because she has made my life a joy since I met her and she has helped me through the worst possible times (including a hospital admission last year) with no support network herself (and she is prone to depression herself sometimes).

I hate this illness.

Wizzy

S

Sall1

Founding Member
Hi Wizzy,

It seems you posted this some time ago. How are you doing? How are things with life and with the Bipolar?

Sall
:hug: