• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New to this

B

Blue33

Have a good sleep? Had a bit of a bad day yesterday would of been my dads birthday 😞

S

Shay94

It was alright, must've done something to my wrist either yesterday at work or during the night. Woke up this morning and its sore, slightly swollen. Wrapped it up for work today to keep pressure on it, now trying to find the heat pack to relieve pain :( naww I'm sorry to hear that, how are you holding up?

B

Blue33

Aww hope your wrist is better. I wasn’t too bad. Just felt like a really long day

S

Shay94

Thanks, still bit sore today but gonna try not using it as much when working. Gonna have to find a heat pack too as I don't think we have one anymore 😔 yesterday felt like it went by so quickly, was insane for us

S

Shay94

Yeah sorry been at work all day today & then went to see my partner. Just eating dinner atm, didn't get a chance to pick up a diary to write my shit in so I'll get that tomorrow. Tonight will just be a late one to play games & lose myself in them

S

Shay94

Yeah wasn't bad. Pretty quiet so didn't really need to do much, I doubt I'll need to be called in this weekend as we're getting less calls to come in atm. But have to work next weekend so one of my bosses can have couple of days off

S

Shay94

Nah, just gonna be up late playing games to lose myself into them. It helps me get rid of the thoughts when I play open world type games as its a new adventure to lose myself into & do shit. My partner knows I'm having a chill weekend so he tries to give me bit of space to have timeout for myself

S

Shay94

Haha yeah we are. Sorry I didn't check for msgs, was just having a night to myself as my partner fell asleep early