• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New to this

D

Daniiee14

So I was recently diagnosed with general anxiety, social anxiety and a severe sickness phobia a while back from my councillor. I started with therapy, and didn't last very long and dropped out. I'm not on any medication for it, and well I'm suffering, big time. I decided to join a forum, hoping I could find some sort of release if I could talk to somebody who also has to manage this difficult health problem.

Please introduce yourselves

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
hello. welcome. i have social anxiety.

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Is social anxiety an inversion to facebook and twitter?

Mayfair

Mayfair

:welcome: to the forum Dani :)

Is social anxiety an inversion to facebook and twitter?
No, it existed before, but in my opinion these type things will create more people with who will have it.

Last edited:
D

Daniiee14

Is it mainly just women on this forum? I don't really know of any men that suffer anxiety, not saying they don't, just I'm unknown to any.

Also, having a hard time at the moment. My friends children have come down with the sickness bug, and my anxiety is literally in overdrive panicking that me and my son will catch it. Any body got any self soothing tips? It's ruining my sleep, and quite frankly the panic attacks are driving me insane

Xx

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
there are a lot of men on here, many of which suffer from anxiety.