• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New to this..

H

homes9225

Hi 21 year old from Harrogate, feels extremely bizarre and uncomfortable writing this, never ever share emotions or feelings but feel an outlet is needed.

Need some advice/help with how to deal with extreme feelings of depression, it feels like I have no hope anymore. Extremely lonely and unhappy. Used to be very active fun person but over past few weeks everything has gone downhill. No longer go to the gym play sport or have any passion for anything. Even talking to people is a struggle.. If everything keeps spiralling like this i'm not sure what i'll do.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi homes9225, welcome to the forum. You have a lot of support here. :hug:

D

DavidC

Hi homes9225

:welcome::welcome:

I'm a newbie here myself.

Have you seen your Doctor and told him/her how your feeling just like you have written here?

This is site is really good and I hope you get on well here.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
I agree that you should talk to your doctor if you haven't already.
Try not to feel too guilty about not being so active. Depression can really sap the energy out of you, and I think this time of year doesn't help.

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Staff Member on Leave
Welcome homes9225 :welcome:

Glad you've joined and been able to say how you're feeling. Hope being here helps, I'm sure you'll find people to relate to, many of us have felt as you've described, you're not alone :hug:

H

homes9225

Thanks so much for the kind responses.

I think i'm also unbelieveably angry, i'm angry at the way i'm feeling, angry at the way im acting towards people I see everyday. I'm not to sure why i'm on here as it seems no one needs to hear about this emotional rubbish, its in itself depressing. Basically to me it seems i'll never find anyone to be happy with, thats the root cause, basically be alone forever and it freaks me out, whilst everybody around me has fantastic and exciting relationships. I don't think im attractive enough to actually date someone.

Sorry for crazily venting like this.. Dont know where else id say anything

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks so much for the kind responses.

I think i'm also unbelieveably angry, i'm angry at the way i'm feeling, angry at the way im acting towards people I see everyday. I'm not to sure why i'm on here as it seems no one needs to hear about this emotional rubbish, its in itself depressing. Basically to me it seems i'll never find anyone to be happy with, thats the root cause, basically be alone forever and it freaks me out, whilst everybody around me has fantastic and exciting relationships. I don't think im attractive enough to actually date someone.

Sorry for crazily venting like this.. Dont know where else id say anything
No worries, it's getting it off your chest and there are always people who will benefit. What do you love to do?

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Welcome to the forum homes9225. Feelings of anger and loneliness can be common with depression. We're all here to listen, share and help if possible. Maybe reading some of the other posts on here will make you realise you're not alone. Vent as often as you want to.