• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New to the forum

M

MacDonald

i have used mental health forums on a few occasions before. I grew up in the 80s and 90s in a very friendly small town, had a normal upbringing with friends and being a guide and everything. We used to listen to records like whitney houston and m jackson, and early mtv generation. I used to talk alot. Then suddnely as a teenager I got very depressed and had a lot of social phobia. I remember myself being sort of withdrawn and not communicating well. I could sit around people but I felt always lonely. At university I went to a lot of parties and felt suddenly a lot better. MY history was that at some point I started to feel too many negative emotions and reacting negatively and this was making me feel sick.

My problems made me feel sort of isolated and self centered- I felt I was the only person around feeling that down sort of. Right now I'm having a difficult period in my life, can't really adjust to my social reality. What I want is to just talk to other people thru posts and get some ideas posted and get some sort of feedback I know that helps alot :)

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Hi McDonald, welcome to the forum, I hope we can be of some support and comfort to you, just post wherever you feel comfortable

unlucky

unlucky

Founding Member
Sorry, I meant to send you some flowers!! Here you go!!:flowers: