• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New to site but long time sufferer

T

twin keck

JUST TO BE BRIEF I SUFFERED FROM OCD, GENRALISED ANXIETY DISORDER ,AND PSYCHOTIC DEPRESSION AT THE SAME TIME.TOTALLY DISTRESSING BUT IVE MANAGED TO JUST ABOUT BEAT IT(OCCASIONAL VOICE) HEARING VOICES AND TRIPS INTO HOSPITAL WASNT PLEASENT.IF ANYONE WANTS TO ASK ME ABOUT MY ILLNESS I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS.THE VAST AMOUNT OF MEDICATION I WAS ON INCLUDING MY EXPERIENCES OF WITHDRAWL FROM THEM.PROZAC,CIPRALAX,BETA BLOCKERS,ZOPLICLONE,SULPRIDE, RISPERIDONE,PROMAZINE, DIAZIPAM,TARMAZIPAM,LORAZIPAM,STELLAZINE AND THE TWO HORROR DRUGS TO ME VENLAFAXINE AND MIRTAZIPINE. I HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT BENIFITS ARE AVAILIBLE TO US INCLUDING A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THE DREADED DLA FORM! I MANAGED TO GET IT ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT! I HAVE HAD YEARS OF GROUP THERAPY. PSYCHOTHERAPY AND A LIMITED CBT ATTEMPT.
SO HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER THAT THE BAD TIMES HOPEFULLY WONT LAST FOREVER :welcome:

Jo1760

Jo1760

Welcome to the forum twin keck,

I hope you find it a useful place. There are a vast number of members on here who are supportive and offer advice also.

Take care and keep posting.

X