• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New to Forum

M

Meredith

College - West Virginia. Home - Tennessee
Hello. I'm a college student who is having a very rough time with everything. I'm 29 years old, and, no, this isn't the first time I've been away from home. I'm having a hard time figuring out where I want to take my education once I graduate and I'm suffering from depression because of this, along with other problems in my life. I hope that by getting on here, I can hopefully work out some of the issues that I'm having and become a better person mentally.

NeoDelta

NeoDelta

Hi there and welcome, this site is brilliant, its very supportive and friendly. Sorry to hear your battling depression. I hope we can help you here. Ive only been here a few days and have recieved friendly support and advice.

Look forward to talking to you.
x

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum Meredith, it's good to have you here. Sorry to hear that you are not having a good time at the mo. Thinking about the future reminds me of the current discussion on mindfullness that's happening on the forum... It's a very interesting approach that you might find helpfull, wander over and see what you think.

Look forward to seeing you around, keep posting and take care,

Honey, xx