• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New to Bipolar and the forum!

DiagnosisBipolar2

DiagnosisBipolar2

Hi all

I have just been diagnosed with Bipolar type 2 though have suspected I had it for years. After 12 years of being treated for depression I finally got to see a psychiatrist and now have a diagnosis.

I hope to share experiences, stories and hope with a few of you out there so it's nice to be here.:D

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there and welcome to the forum. I hope that with your diagnosis you get some appropriate help too.

DiagnosisBipolar2

DiagnosisBipolar2

Thanks very much for the welcome folks. This site seems a great resource tool to have!

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome:
Hope you find some help here on the forum - they are a friendly bunch - I sometimes have my off days though :rolleyes:

KS

DiagnosisBipolar2

DiagnosisBipolar2

:D
:welcome:
Hope you find some help here on the forum - they are a friendly bunch - I sometimes have my off days though :rolleyes:

KS
Thanks Keepsafe:)

I think we all have our off days:D

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will get some great advice on here. There are lots of incrediable people who i'm sure will be able to offer support and give you tips.

Take care and keep posting. :hug:

Jo X