New to all this

C

Clairebell 23

Hi there, i’m New to this site but was advised to give it a go to try and help me cope. I take 40mg of Citalopram, 120 mg of Propanalol and i’ve been given an antihistamine to help me sleep at night.

I’m still managing to work but I am finding stress hard to deal with.
I find it hard to talk to my family about how I feel because I know they don’t really know how it feels to be in this very dark and scary place where you feel that nobody cares.

Bizzarebitrary

Bizzarebitrary

Welcome. You mentioned in another thread that anxiety and depression are making life more difficult. You're on medication, is the current prescription helping you to manage symptoms?

It can be so difficult to talk with people who do not understand mental illness, I often hear platitudes that are especially hurtful when they come from those meant to love me.
f you want to discuss some difficult situations such as this, we'd like to hear your thoughts.

C

Clairebell 23

Hi, I had a bad day today. My work is piling up and a have the feeling that my boss wants me to leave and is just push me to try and make me leave. Am I paranoid?, I could be but if I am why? I feel that people don’t like me so I withdraw into myself. Then people say i’m not part of the team. I have no friends and don’t trust anyone really, I find that people take care of my good nature so I don’t open up to anyone anymore.

I have been thinking that if I lose my job I would just commit suicide rather than face the shame. I have thought of different ways of doing it, as taking pills does not always finish the job and you can end up suffering more and still being here.

I’ve seen the Dr recently as I had a bad episode between Christmas and New Year but she has to speak to the psychiatrist that I used to see in order to determine what else I can be given in place of 40 mg of citalopram and 120 mg of Propanolol. I’m taking. The Dr has given me diazepam to take when I get too anxious, as I have self harmed in the past and my Husband gets concerned that I will again.

Thanks for replying x

Last edited by a moderator:
Jbb79

Jbb79

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi there, i’m New to this site but was advised to give it a go to try and help me cope. I take 40mg of Citalopram, 120 mg of Propanalol and i’ve been given an antihistamine to help me sleep at night.

I’m still managing to work but I am finding stress hard to deal with.
I find it hard to talk to my family about how I feel because I know they don’t really know how it feels to be in this very dark and scary place where you feel that nobody cares.
You're not Alone, We've all been There, Sooner, or Later x x

Take care, God bless x x