• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

new person

S

Soren

hi, i'm new to forums, and thought i'd give it a try in the hope that i might get some perspective and support from fellow sufferers.

i've had depressive and social-anxiety problems since i was a kid and i've been through plenty of horrible experiences, so i hope i might even be able to offer some help, support and advice too.

(e.g: anti-depressants, unemployment, isolation, living in miserable bedsits with evil landlords, dysfunctional families, dealing with ignorance and malice from the great british public, losing friends, humiliation at the hands of medical "professionals", philosophical/religious/spiritual/moral confusion, bullying, being grossly misunderstood, loneliness.....the list goes on forever! :)

anyway, nice to meet you all. i always think depressed/distressed people are far more interesting, genuine and likeable than most other people - they unwittingly display intelligence, authenticity and sensitivity. (or is that just me being a depression snob! surely not....)

now i've posted this, i'll look at some more posts and maybe post some replies. soren.

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum...hope you enjoy your time here :welcome:

Q

quality factor

Hi there and :welcome: to the forum, its a helpful place to be!

QF.

S

Soren

thanks for leaving messages y'all.:)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Soren and welcome to the forum. Sorry to see that you've had so many bad experiences but as you say it puts you in a brilliant position to help others who might be going through similar stuff. I hope that we can do the same for you too.

Take care and enjoy the forum, it's a great place to hang out and you get loads of really positive vibes from a great bunch of people.

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hi and :welcome: to the forum.

Onlymebud

Onlymebud

:welcome: Sounds like you'll fit in nicely :LOL: :tea: