• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

new person

ali

ali

hello, i am newly diagnosed lady with manic depression/schizo and i really just wanted to talk with people who dont think i am a complete lunatic!!!!! my friends and family always tell you to snap out of it!!! it aint that easy!!!

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum and I hope you'll find a place where we don't make snap judgements about each other. I think we've worked out that mutual support and affection works really well.

J

jamesdean

Hi ali n :welcome:The forum, its a great place to be, I'm learning how to type with both hands at the moment n I'm doing quite well:flowers:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Ali and welcome to the forum. I've always found everyone here to be incredibly supportive and understanding - you'll never find anyone suggesting you snap out of anything here as the majority of people here are fellow sufferers.

companion

companion

Founding Member
Hi Ali and :welcome:

It must be upsetting to experience people thinking that you are a "lunatic" or that you can "snap out of it" - no one here would ever think that. This forum is a very supportive environment that ascribes no expectations and refuses to make any form of judgement.

I have found that if you have a question or want to discuss a particular topic and feel able to ask it, then do so, because quite often there is someone else wanting to ask the same question or discuss that topic - usually me :LOL:.

If you need anything just ask. I hope to see you around the forum soon.

Take care

Companion

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
:welcome:
Hi Ali...you've come to the right place for understanding.