• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New person, please answer

J

Japoodle123

Hey, I'm Anna. In case you don't find my previous post anytime soon (IIII cannot find it), I am looking for friends. ...Please email me (moderated) so we can talk privately. Or, let me know, of course, if there's a way to do so on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
calypso

calypso

Admin
Japoodle, we have removed the email address as this is an open forum and we cannot be sure who might talk privately to you - it makes you very vulnerable. We do have a private messaging method. Go to the solid blue bar which has "Forum" and "What's New" on it. Underneath in smaller white letters on the left, you will see "private messaging". Click on that and a box will appear. That will have a list on the left, and one is "send new message".

May I suggest you tell us a little about yourself so people can get to know you a little bit? We're quite a nice lot :) I'm moving this to Introductions and will PM (private message) you, which will help you understand that method too.

calypso

calypso

Admin
I merged and got in a muddle, hence two headings LOL. Sorry.

T

Taffy

Hello there Japoodle
You are very welcome, here x
Best wishes
Taffy xxx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
I'm personally not feeling up to private chatting, but please don't let that put you off.
The forum is generally a friendly place to be and hopefully you'll find somebody to talk with soon.

J

Japoodle123

Hey, everyone. I'm Anna. So, to begin, I work at Freda Markley Early Childhood Center (but have taken too many days off, because of both unprofessionalism and the Schizoid ( (enjoying myself (LOL). I have gotten to a point in which I would HEAVILY rather stay at home and read, or (hopefully, in the future, "dry humor" with a friend, whether this be through Daria or conversation). I just applied to a position for a Library Aide, SPECIFICALLY so I can be, mostly, with myself. ...I take it others realized they needed to leave their once-was dream profession for this reason.

J

Japoodle123

Taffy, may I please know your real name?? It's pretty funny--really, too funny--calling you that. ...It would help me connect to ALL of you if I could know your real (at least, first) names.

p.s. - to SomersetScorpio: Please tell me about yourself, as well (first name included, please). Also, your smiley is ADORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRABLE. (It looks like it--let's say she : ) --is holding up a sign. (EXXXX-tra cute).