• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

• Thread starter LookingForFriends123
  • Start date
L

LookingForFriends123

Hi, I’m new to all of this stuff. I’ve struggled with mental health for far too long now and I would love to be able to wake up without wishing I was dead. I feel like I’ve been through so much and like I get buried on a regular basis. To be honest, I’d love to just make some friends who enjoy the things that I do. Because finding someone with common ground seems like a good stepping stone to start off on.

catmommy

catmommy

:hi: LookingForFriends123,

Welcome to the forum. What mental health issues are you struggling with?

F

fiora

Hi, I’m new to all of this stuff. I’ve struggled with mental health for far too long now and I would love to be able to wake up without wishing I was dead. I feel like I’ve been through so much and like I get buried on a regular basis. To be honest, I’d love to just make some friends who enjoy the things that I do. Because finding someone with common ground seems like a good stepping stone to start off on.
Hey, I am also new here but I would like to lend support whenever you need it. If you want to talk, vent or need advice.