• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

M

MayDay

Hi! As you can see by the title I am new to this community. I have anxiety and depression and then a year later was diagnosed with OCD. I’ve had these illnesses since I was a kid and they’ve gotten very severe at many points. I’ve been lucky to have access to good treatments and I hope the world continues to improve to where one day everyone will have that kind of opportunity. My OCD mainly focuses on coincidences, interpreting everything as a sign from god when it’s not. It’s exhausting. It’s a form of religious trauma I deal with. I am not religious anymore but for anyone who is religious on this forum I of course have no issue with that it’s just a personal choice that works for me. I’ve already seen some people on forums talking about their OCD hyper-focusing on coincidences so it’s nice to know that I’m not the only one, it helps me a lot. I’m glad to be here 😁

B

brightyellow

Hello there. Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. It's hard dealing with all these and see people live life normally, but we can be happy. Just know that you are not alone and better days are coming.