Bod56

Bod56

Hello everyone, I have suffered from Agoraphobia, Panic attacks, Essential tremor and constant Dizziness since donating a kidney to my husband in 2015. The kidney was working very well but he died of Sepsis two weeks later. I can't recover from the grief. I also had to give up my home due to financial problems

P

Pink1234

:welcome:

That is a lot to deal with so I hope you find the forum to be a friendly and supportive place.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi and welcome bod 56. That must be so hard for you hun. Is the agoraphobia and panic attacks as a result of your loss or were you suffering before. There very little I can say to you about your loss as I lost my partner just over two years ago and can fully appreciate how difficult it is to cope. Are you getting any help for your anxiety.

Bod56

Bod56

Hi and welcome bod 56. That must be so hard for you hun. Is the agoraphobia and panic attacks as a result of your loss or were you suffering before. There very little I can say to you about your loss as I lost my partner just over two years ago and can fully appreciate how difficult it is to cope. Are you getting any help for your anxiety.
Thank you Daffy, I have only suffered these problems since my husbands death. I haven't found any help I've received helpful so far. So sorry for the loss of your partner xx