• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Lucid Dreamer

Lucid Dreamer

Hello!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Elizabeth and I am 37 bipolar, agoraphobic and I have anxiety. I have two kids (19 and 5) and I am lesbian and have a wonderful wife. I am Wiccan also.:mrgreen:

I am coming here to try to find support from people who understand what I am dealing with with my bipolar and other issues.;)

Hope to hear from you all soon. If you have any questions just ask I am pretty open.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Elizabeth and welcome to the forum.

There are many here who will be able to relate to the issues you're facing. I hope you find the forum supportive and helpful. I'm sure you will :)

Take care.

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hi n welcome - share as much or as little as you feel. I hope you enjoy the forums

Happy posting
KS
xxx

R

Rose19602

Hi and :welcome: to you!

Sorry but what is "Wiccan" ???
I read Wiggan at first and thought that was your home town! Ha!
x

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Hello and welcome to the forums

wiccan sounds really interesting x

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
I really like Wicca, think there's a lot of good stuff in that path. Personally i'm more eclectic and have all kinds of beliefs.. but anyway Blessed Be. :)

Lucid Dreamer

Lucid Dreamer

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
I really like Wicca, think there's a lot of good stuff in that path. Personally i'm more eclectic and have all kinds of beliefs.. but anyway Blessed Be. :)
I am a Celtic Green Witch if you want to get technical. :) But I love Wicca it really helps me and grounds me.:)

I would love to talk to you sometime if you are willing.:)

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I am a Celtic Green Witch if you want to get technical. :) But I love Wicca it really helps me and grounds me.:)

I would love to talk to you sometime if you are willing.:)
Of course, that would be cool. :)

Nature and spirituality have helped me a lot more than conventional medicine has. I know there are other members here who feel the same way too.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:hi: and :welcome: to the forum Lucid Dreamer. I hope you enjoy posting here. :)
I also have a longstanding interest in Wicca, Shamanism and ancient forms of religion. :hug: xxx

Lucid Dreamer

Lucid Dreamer

:hi: and :welcome: to the forum Lucid Dreamer. I hope you enjoy posting here. :)
I also have a longstanding interest in Wicca, Shamanism and ancient forms of religion. :hug: xxx
That is cool about your interests in Wicca and Shamanism. :) I always find the ancient religions more inviting and accepting.:)