• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New lost girl here, hello everyone

Pelyna

Pelyna

hello I am new here. struggling with depression, social anxiety and emotional bonding problems. I had hard childhood (divorced parents, my stepfather beating me) the main problem is that I've never talked about anything that I survived because my mom was always acting like everything is okay and will be okay...thats why im living 24 years in silence building so big sadness..destroying myself
Sorry for my bad english.. Im from Croatia

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Have you ever spoken to a doctor about this and received help?

I'm so sorry for what you have been through and how you feel now. You are not alone in this.

Pelyna

Pelyna

Never spoken to a Doctor.. I never said it out loud, because then I would be aware of the pain and I don’t know how to deal with it. The only thing that keeps me alive are my younger sisters and I need to take care of them and be strong because I dont want them to suffer and feel sad..
Thank you.. ❤

S

sadgirl

Hi pelyna and welcome to the forum please feel free to look around and post whenever you can I am sorry to hear about your situation as its been suggested you should see your gp and ask for talking therapies and begin to talk it through with someone it might help you to feel better

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am so sorry for all you have been through. I agree that you really do need to talk to a professional about it. It is painful to have to remember such trauma but it really does help in the long term.

A

Am33

What I do is go somewhere away from people so nobody can hear and scream out what I am angry, sad about just get it out . You cant keep it locked up in you let it go let the pain out .I been told to vision a backpack with all your "stuff " in it you are carrying and just let it fall off your back so you are no longer carrying it makes me feel better .