new laws takeing our rights away

M

my-straightjacket-please

im gone take care email if you want its in my prof
Since all these stupid shootings have happened

they passed a mental health act of some sort Google it and added it to getting firearms and in general firearm owners card

now they are working on making that stronger and another bill

now first yes mental health people need watched

but this is a wide unconstitutional net for everyone

I feel case by case

me im bipolar adhd and a dozen others

but look at my record clean no violence and my counselor would enforce that

i would be willing to have to sighn releases and have my personal and people talked to

but no they are netting it for all of us

and like me i have a 15 year old felony my accident lawyer i asked him thousands to get it sponged off

so like mental health a net no fly for me

but like above check my history until a week ago not even a ticket

7 years without run ins ( by the way the one manic was a dumb nurse calling cops after i said i would just drill a hole bad head cold felt like balloon and no one would help me she lied called cops said gun even called wife so i got the swat team lol)

you can make a poll of this a fight post whatever you choose

im so mad because i want a shot gun painted orange on butt like when i was officer

orange non lethal red well you know

i want bean bags no ammo i dont want to kill or anything but a bean bag to the nuts he isnt a threat for months

i cant get a pulse tazer the yellow with lazer that shuts you down

what can i get 150 pound draw cross bow hmm that would go through a car door

why would i want that im getting old my sight not the best what if i hit one of the 3 spots there dead in a second i dont want that

throwing knives used to be quit good with those but the same

illegal but can get throwing stars now less lethal unless you hit the right spot

you get the pic without a long list

they want to control and stop mental violence

yet they force use to protect our family's with deadly force

to me makes no sense about all i have seen none lethal i can buy is stinger grenades

they blow and thousands of rubber bullets fly everywhere with force

ok i took down the burglar no violence and alive

but my tv wifes nicknack hell whole room is destroyed too (there meant for prison riots)

this is like racism segregation whatever you want to call it

and we are not even looking at the parents who had these guns

not locked and secure hmm my car rolls down the hill kills someone i am responsible and charged

these doomsday zombie idiots teaching from a young age to shoot to distrust people

i mean what do you call training them that everyone will be after there food apocalypse bull crap

if that wasn't here if proper lock up was done and wow a new word supervision and discipline

its this dam technology causing half this crap texting posting on net all that electronic age crap

my days we just beat the loving crap until someone one or just agreed truce

now its all electronic and for all to see and mock

why do i have to pay for this i dont hurt unless last option when i was younger and less crippled

i knew martial arts police baton bow(bow is a large hard stick used in martial arts)
my dad tought me military and more

yet my exwife led me into a ambush and had her boyfriend beat me with a steel bar

he had 3 friends i probably could have taken out its not strength its key body areas that take them out fast and permanently

i just stood and took it in my 3 year response officer time i only hurt 3 people

so now the government and the people want a quiet passive person to have to kill when i could have just taken down

i dont know about this forum im mad beyound words im mad in words to ban me

its wrong unconstitutional and lots more

R

Rose19602

The inference that mental health = violence is not right at all.

Just because someone hears voices, becomes manic, is unstable emotionally, psychotic or paranoid does not mean that they will act on any of their thoughts in a violent or dangerous way.

I understand the need to limit risk, but making it law removes individual response and tars us all with an unjustified image.

Thank you for letting us know how you feel.
x

M

my-straightjacket-please

they try like you said to lump us all together to label us all

for the actions of the few we should never stand for it but as i have found on other battles with disability and the government

i found they dont care or listen this is a makes us fee warm and fuzzy law lets blame rap or video game law

and it takes what little we have left away and even if just a forum i will voice out and i will not stand quietly

by while they bury us so they may feel better

thanks for the response glad to see others agree i hate labels too and i hate us labeling ourselfs let alone others

M

my-straightjacket-please

you know the minute we label ourselfs or let ourselfs be labeled we have lost

the minute we stay where we are and stop trying and improving we have lost

we have the power and strength to overcome and manage our gifts and challenges

we just have to dig in and take meds therapy and not quit

i feel everyone is special we are more special and gifted than most

i was blessed with adhd i can read or watch youtube and fix things our washer broke in 5 min i knew how to fix and had it fixed

thats a gift a blessing not a bloody disorder label or whatever adhd has a tolerance for pain i can pass out before showing or letting know im in pain a blessing i have severe pain problems

i learned 5 years ago stay in my rut and labels or commit to change

i committed to change i have had tones of med tests zombie all of it but i stuck it out worked with shrink and doc and now im more controlled awake and happy than ever in my life i also stick to my weekly counseling

its not perfect dont think or take it that way moods anger depression manic its all still there but managed and controlled no more pits never seeing ways out more like bumps

besides my above news if you want do me a favor look at your gifts what benefits have come from them

better understanding kindness stronger think make a post or private list the read that on hopeless days

they want to label and outcast use reminds me of a group not to long ago oppressed held down

like that group we can just sit and complain or join hands and say were not going to take it

from medicare fights i have senators and others and i can give you info on your state or country

dont go in thinking we will win but thinking we didnt just sit and take it thinking look how our group of people stood up

i dont really know i just know i cant stand for it i cant stand people being made to feel like shit because were better and scare them yes were better

i cant stand our group giving in and focusing on labels not power overcoming and life change

we are there scape goat are we going to take it

we are the first they take grants and funds from budget cuts are we going to keep lying around takeing it

my state aid is all but gone and most in the US on disability we cant get dentists i cant get a dermatologist i need

im tired of taking and letting them take my life away take my rights away

so speak up if you know you state or country people to contact flood there email till they block you

i decided i am unlike i said above i am making a stand for us all for the quit for those with no voice

so chime in ask and i will research and find you the answers

and please everyone read this your not broken your not lost causes you are wonderful people with gifts people who scare society with our gifts and power so they label and outcast

and please you have the power and the strength to make your life better

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
by Marianne Williamson