• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New Here

C

Cedar

New here and would like to say hi.

I have had Mental Health issues to varying degrees since I was a teenager. (now in my 40's) Never did really find out what it was thought to be back then, despite spending time in a phscy unit.

In adulthood it has mainly been depression (I think) the latest epiosde has been going on for the last 2 years now.

This time I have returned to SH, and sucidal thoughts, something I havn't experianced since my teens. Everyday seems worse than the one before. Life has become hopeless, and I do nothing now because I want to, only because I have to or should do.

I'm on meds again, but have no faith in them, or the NHS in general. This time i've tried to be completely honest about everything in a letter to my GP. But I feel i'm just not being taken seriously.

I don't no what to do or were to turn. I seem to be running out of options fast.

Sorry I've gone on so much , meant to try to keep this short.:(

D

Dollit

That's not a long post by any means and if it helps to speak out them please speak out. That's what we're here for.

We can't make things disappear here but there is a little magic in the air, hope some of it lands on you.

Welcome

keepsafe

keepsafe

Welcome Cedar,

Hope you find some support here - people listen and thats a start.
Take Care
KS
:hug:

Q

quality factor

Hello and :welcome: to the forum, it's a good place to be!
QF.

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
Welcome Cedar - good to have you here.

Rollinat

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
:welcome: from me too.