• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

New here

S

Savannah126

I joined to get advice on dealing with an emotionally abusive spouse. I am also struggling daily with anxiety and stress. I am on a journey to get myself well without the help of medication.

T

Tombomb

Does he seem too putt u down ??

T

Tombomb

will be ur support with this one ??

T

Tombomb

Tons of support n together we can all understand are issues

T

Tombomb

I don’t want too slander ur spouse because I think that’s not constructive help ?? So let’s help u find some things that u can control in ur relationship?? Anything u can do too make ur relationship work !!

T

Tombomb

I’m feeling alone this days I can’t find a women who I can relate with ! I need help finding a spouse ?? Any tips ladies lol ??

T

Tombomb

I had a relationship but my illness ruined it n now I’ll be alone forever.

S

Sleepless57

Welcome! I'm relatively new here myself and have found this to be a very friendly and helpful place.

I have anxiety too, and I recently tried NATROL Stress & Anxiety supplements. They're vegan and 100% drug free. I was very pleased with how my body reacted to their daytime pill. Within 30 minutes I felt as though my anxiety had been "evened out", but I didn't feel strange or unbalanced in any way. It was more like someone had opened a drain and my anxiety slowly went away.

I picked them up at Walgreens but I'm sure other pharmacies carry them too, as well as Amazon.

Whichever route you choose, I hope you find something that works for you.

As for the spousal problems, I've been single for most of my life so I'll be no help there. Sorry.

T

Tombomb

But I’m gonna keep my head up dust myself off putt my big boy pants on n get going n who knows what lies ahead !! Now I’m giving myself a pep talk n stay trying !!

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Savannah126, welcome to the forum.

S

Savannah126

Does he seem too putt u down ??
He’s not obvious with his abuse most of the time. He won’t call me names or insult me outright. He tends to make me feel guilty for things I shouldn’t. Early on in our relationship he discouraged me from keeping up with my friends and doing anything without him so needless to say I have a very small support system. He started a fight between my sister and I and we haven’t talked in almost 2 years. I’m getting to my breaking point because he’s starting to become abusive to our 10 year old daughter.

S

Savannah126

Welcome! I'm relatively new here myself and have found this to be a very friendly and helpful place.

I have anxiety too, and I recently tried NATROL Stress & Anxiety supplements. They're vegan and 100% drug free. I was very pleased with how my body reacted to their daytime pill. Within 30 minutes I felt as though my anxiety had been "evened out", but I didn't feel strange or unbalanced in any way. It was more like someone had opened a drain and my anxiety slowly went away.

I picked them up at Walgreens but I'm sure other pharmacies carry them too, as well as Amazon.

Whichever route you choose, I hope you find something that works for you.

As for the spousal problems, I've been single for most of my life so I'll be no help there. Sorry.
Thank you. I will look into that. I tend to lean on alcohol for stress relief and I know I can’t continue doing that.

S

Sleepless57

Thank you. I will look into that. I tend to lean on alcohol for stress relief and I know I can’t continue doing that.

Not the ideal solution, lol, but as a wine lover I can see the appeal. A lot of people take that route, but it's rarely the path to a better life.

If not the NATROL, then I hope you find something that works for you!