• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

New Here

ZayT97x

ZayT97x

I have never tried this but i feel like i need to voice my issues with other people who might understand.. I just turned 24 years old in July. Just had a beautiful son in October and honestly i thought that would change my outlook on everything. But it just gives me more anxiety about not being enough. I have a constant fear of losing my job, not being the best father that i can be because my father was always in and out most of my life. Im always the one who preaches about mental health but can never take my own advice about how to help. I hold so much inside everyday because i feel like i dont have time to sit and let my thoughts take over or work through them. I just... i dont know anymore.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I was told that as soon as you are a parent, you will be anxious for the rest of your life :)

Maitri

Maitri

Hi. Maybe just posting here is some sort of start to not holding it all in. Take it from there. Try to talk about it, its surprising how many do understand - very few are coping perfectly like we can easily assume.

Yes, we can all preach a good sermon! :)

"I don't know anymore" - who does? Try to trust that things can get better.

All the best

ZayT97x

ZayT97x

Hi. Maybe just posting here is some sort of start to not holding it all in. Take it from there. Try to talk about it, its surprising how many do understand - very few are coping perfectly like we can easily assume.

Yes, we can all preach a good sermon! :)

"I don't know anymore" - who does? Try to trust that things can get better.

All the best

Thank you for your kind words :) I hope this community can help. I think sharing my experiences will help let it out, Everyday is a struggle but We have to continue to keep pushing forward and marching on.

Much Love my friend