• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

New here :)

J

Josieamber

Hey my name is Josie I’m 27, have no idea what I’m doin but I’m feeling really desperate for someone to understand me. I’ve been really struggling with my mental health almost like i dont remember doing stuff, really clumsy at the moment. I have borderline personality disorder , ptsd, ocd and really bad anxiety . I’m feeling really alone at the moment and i dont know what to do, i feel like im declining instead of getting better. My mind wont switch off. It’s always ticking.

B

Bod

Former member
Hello Josie, welcome to the forum I hope that you will be able to settle here as everyone is caring and helpful.

J

Josieamber

Thank you, just need advice on distraction and feeling so darn lonely all the time like i cant distract my mind from anything other than my issues i am going through

B

Bod

Former member
For anxiety a good way to try and calm it is by soothing music or breathing exercisers or both together, have yoy talked to your GP at all to see if they might be able to help also.

L

Lucky1

Hey my name is Josie I’m 27, have no idea what I’m doin but I’m feeling really desperate for someone to understand me. I’ve been really struggling with my mental health almost like i dont remember doing stuff, really clumsy at the moment. I have borderline personality disorder , ptsd, ocd and really bad anxiety . I’m feeling really alone at the moment and i dont know what to do, i feel like im declining instead of getting better. My mind wont switch off. It’s always ticking.
Hey Josie, do you have any family or friends you could call?

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello Josieamber, welcome to the forum.

S

sugar_bell

Hello Josieamber.
Breathe in for 4 sec, hold for 7 and breathe out in 8sec (4-7-8 breating exercises by Dr. Andrew Weil) It helped me in social anxiety.
You'll surely get better :hug5: