New Here

R

RJB

Hi I’m new here,

I’ve been feeling really depressed a while now. I have been crying most of the evening. I feel like self harming but I have little tolerance for pain so I wouldn’t but I feel like dying. I’ve read it all but this feeling is the worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Smiley50

Hi I’m new here,

I’ve been feeling really depressed a while now. I have been crying most of the evening. I feel like self harming but I have little tolerance for pain so I wouldn’t but I feel like dying. I’ve read it all but this feeling is the worse.
Hi, maybe try to remember it's just a bad day/moment and it'll pass, maybe you can think of an alternative outlet...distraction, something that you enjoy doing? Hope it helps to know you're not alone in feeling this wretched.

O

OCDguy

Hi I’m new here,

Hi there and :welcome: to the forum :) If I am honest it's a comfort that your pain tolerance is low, it means you are unlikely to do something stupid like SH ;) How are you feeling now and may I ask what it is you have read :hug:

R

RJB

Hi Everyone. Thanks for the kind words. OCDguy I google a lot. Trying to find solutions for the way I’m feeling. Sometimes I just don’t want to move. I only recently been able to get some sleep.

O

OCDguy

My heart goes out to you :hug: do you know if there are any underlying reasons for feeling the way you do :hug:

R

RJB

Thanks you all. I feel ok this past few days I visited my family but sometimes after a happy day I would just feel this hole inside. I just welcome someone new here. I’m so grateful I found this forum. I haven’t fully learnt how to navigate around but I take comfort knowing I have a lifeline. Thanks again.

R

RJB

My heart goes out to you :hug: do you know if there are any underlying reasons for feeling the way you do :hug:
4 years ago my dad was hospitalized. I started feeling empty inside. He died a month later and a month after I started a new job. I was angry with my dad for dying because my mum is an alcoholic and my other siblings are married so it was just me. My life has been a roller coaster since. I sob like a child sometimes for no reason. I get depressed and feel empty a lot.