New Here

E

Edgeofdespair

Hi, I am always terrible at introductions and talking about myself. I am 38, I work full time in an office. I am married, been with my husband for 5 years and we've been married for 3 years. This is my second marriage. I have no biological children. My family is complicated, so I will get into that another time. I suffer from anxiety and depression. Just trying to find a safe place to talk as it seems that everywhere I turn no one is listening.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hello Edgeofdespair glad that you have joined us here. anxiety and depression are tough to deal with and very tiring at times as you most likely know

Cazcat

Cazcat

Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope that you find the support that you are looking for here.

Y

Yodagirl

Hi, I am always terrible at introductions and talking about myself. I am 38, I work full time in an office. I am married, been with my husband for 5 years and we've been married for 3 years. This is my second marriage. I have no biological children. My family is complicated, so I will get into that another time. I suffer from anxiety and depression. Just trying to find a safe place to talk as it seems that everywhere I turn no one is listening.
Hello and welcome! We are here for you and will listen. Are you currently under a doctors care and taking any medicine to help? If not I would suggest you see your GP and let them know so you can get to feeling better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Introduce Yourself 1
P Introduce Yourself 0
D Introduce Yourself 6
I Introduce Yourself 5
S Introduce Yourself 2