New Here

R

Roseessa

Hi,
So lately my mental health has been really bad which is why I have decided to join this forum to hopefully help.
I have Severe Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Raynauds, Anxiety, Severe Clinical Depression, Insonmia etc.
I have been in a lot of pain lately and have been going up to 6 days without any sleep whatsoever so I went to the doctors and they sent me to the crisis team. Due to telling my doctor I have been self harming and I have been wanting to kill myself if I am being honest. The Crisis team have put me on new pills which havent helped yet but it has only been 2 weeks and it can take up to 6 weeks for them to work.
While all this is happening I am trying to do a double major a University, I have also been homeless due to my brother stealing over £2000 from me that was meant to be for rent, had to live in a hotel then a hostel and now I have a home.
If anyone has any of the same problems please don't hesitate to talk to me as I would love to talk to people who are going through the same things and understand what I am going through.

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum

I can't imagine what its like to be going through what you are doing. I hope that the new pills have some effect but don't be afraid to shout out if they don't work and get something better. Therapy wouldn't help as you know why you are depressed and there is little you can do about it given the amount of pain you are in.

I have been diagnosed with bipolar so understand the darkness of depression quite well.