• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

new here!

Eleison

Eleison

Hi!

After a little bit of difficulty getting verified - I had to change my email address - I'm here.

I'm 38, female, and have had depression all my life, pretty much. And Complex PTSD, which has, as it would, kind of accumulated over the years. :(

Recently I'm accepting psychosomatic difficulties, which are a real toughie.

I'm a creative type. And I love reading - I work in a library!

D

Dollit

Hi, sorry you had trouble getting in but now you're here, welcome and look forward to getting to know you.

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
:welcome:.... This is a really friendly place:clap:

Eleison

Eleison

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I really like it here already!

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hi!

After a little bit of difficulty getting verified - I had to change my email address - I'm here.

I'm 38, female, and have had depression all my life, pretty much. And Complex PTSD, which has, as it would, kind of accumulated over the years. :(

Recently I'm accepting psychosomatic difficulties, which are a real toughie.

I'm a creative type. And I love reading - I work in a library!

Hello and :welcome: to MHF :flowers:

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hi Eleison, and :welcome:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Eleison, welcome to the forum. What a treat working in a library! What sort of creative type are you? I try and dabble in a bit of drawing but they all tend to be a bit dark at the mo :eek:.

Anyway - good to have you here and I'm sure that you'll find the information and support from other forum members a great help. Keep posting!

Eleison

Eleison

Thanks. :)

Honeyquince, I write - poetry and articles, and I draw. Yes, lots of mine are dark, too. Good material for therapy!

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Eleison,

I would hate for any of my drawings to be the subject of anything other than my own warped imagination - real cringe factor! I tend to do the drawings in little notebooks which also double up as a semi-diary - so in a way I guess the pictures do chart my path through life starting when my depression first showed itself.

Interesting that you write poetry - I've been doing an introductory OU course on the arts and through this have really enjoyed writing bits of haiku - I like to strict discipline and structure - something I guess my life lacks at the mo. again good stuff for therapy :eek: !!!!