• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

New here

H

honeyswife

Founding Member
Just a quick intro, I am new to this site hoping it can help me cope with some issues in my life dealing with depression and pretty bad anxiety and some self harm. I am a stay at home mom, my husband is not able to be home due to work circumstances that have changed pretty drastically this year so it's been pretty tough to deal with. Other than that hopefully I can get some more insight from others dealing with the same issues to help me better cope with mine.

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Honeyswife and :welcome: to MHF :) We give help and support in a kind and generous way. Hope you make many new friends :flowers:

D

Dollit

Hi Honeyswife and welcome to the forum. This is a safe place and a few people have the same sorts of issues as yourself - I'm bipolar so I understand depression and I self-harm so I understand how strong that motivation can be. Have a good look round and join in and I'm sure you'll soon make new friends.

I

inzie

Founding Member
Pretty new myself

Hi honeyswife - I'm pretty new to this myself - I've found the folk here very friendly and welcoming and informative. So, welcome from me too.

Cheers

Chris

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: honeyswife - hope that you will find help here; you will certainly find friendly people :).

Nick.

Aahbut

Aahbut

Hi Honeyswife and welcome. I have long term depression, getting over anxiety and panic attacks. One of many on here in the same boat with you, so ask away if you need an answer, someone will know. :welcome:

rollinat

rollinat

Founding Member
:welcome: Honeyswife, glad you found the forum. What a beautiful part of the world you come from!

Rollinat

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hi Honeyswife and :welcome:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Honeyswife and welcome to the forum :welcome:. I'm sure that you'll find a whole heap of support here. I too am dealing with depression and self harm and have found the forum a great place to be. Do keep posting!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Introduce Yourself 3
J Introduce Yourself 13
DwarfRabbit Introduce Yourself 7
O Introduce Yourself 2
whyohwhy Introduce Yourself 4