• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New Here

M

MandeeLovesMetaphors

Hi I'm Mandee. I'm basically here to meet people I can relate to and find a common ground with. I have dealt with OCD issues my whole life and social anxiety as well. I often times worry about saying too much because I fear being judged on things that I say because once you say something, you can't take it back. Thus, I am pretty hard on myself. I have a hard time living with myself after I make mistakes, which I guess you could call a perfectionist. I just know that I need to start living rather than just feeling as if I'm merely escaping stress. I've dealt with addiction as well. I'm about 10 months clean since a relapse that happened approximately 18 months into a period of sobriety. Anyway, Hopefully I can meet some new people here that I can relate to. :)

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya Mandee, and :welcome: to the forum. I hope we can support you and you find us a kind bunch.

Mayfair

Mayfair

:welcome: to the forum Mandee :)

Have a nosy around. There are lots of different areas for chatting or chilling.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introduce Yourself 6
L Introduce Yourself 6
KnownAsILKO Introduce Yourself 3
hahewe88 Introduce Yourself 3
L Introduce Yourself 3