• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

New here, wish I’d found you all sooner.

L

LostSoulGuy

Hi,

I‘m 58 with a diagnosis of Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Clinical Depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I’ve suffered from Depression since my teens but did not receive a diagnosis until my early 30s. I’ve been admitted to hospital as an inpatient a couple of times which was a huge help.

I was managing my condition well until a couple of years ago when a family tragedy caused a severe relapse and I’ve been struggling again since. This time I’ve found the strength to talk about my challenges and I have a very supportive employer.

My struggles now are my own problems and making sure I don’t hurt those I love any more than I already have.

I am not a trained therapist but I’m happy to share my experiences of what has or has not worked for me and share the resources I’ve found useful along the way.

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

Welcome to the forum.:welcome:

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hello LostSoulGuy, welcome to the forum.

B

BobTheBuilder1989

Hi,

I‘m 58 with a diagnosis of Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Clinical Depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I’ve suffered from Depression since my teens but did not receive a diagnosis until my early 30s. I’ve been admitted to hospital as an inpatient a couple of times which was a huge help.

I was managing my condition well until a couple of years ago when a family tragedy caused a severe relapse and I’ve been struggling again since. This time I’ve found the strength to talk about my challenges and I have a very supportive employer.

My struggles now are my own problems and making sure I don’t hurt those I love any more than I already have.

I am not a trained therapist but I’m happy to share my experiences of what has or has not worked for me and share the resources I’ve found useful along the way.
Welcome! Everyone here is kind and helpful

C

chargrillwon

welcome to the forum.