New here, need advice on what I'm dealing with.

L

lockelamora

I have this issue that has happened many times throughout my life and it ruins any kind of romantic/close relationship. Every time I fall in love I get depressed can't sleep or eat and just feel wrecked.

And I'm going on the emotional roller coaster right now. A woman I met at work last June, who is a lesbian and had no desire for anything more than friendship, basically I flat out fell in love with her even though I know it's ridiculous, though for 6 months I had no problems just keeping it on a platonic level.. I know it obviously isn't going to work and I let my feelings known, she was very understanding, and I am struggling to deal with just being friends, which we have been basically best friends since we met and she told she is the best friend she has ever had. Even cried when I said I might need some space.

Anyway I'm rambling a bit. I was sexually abused when I was younger and thought there might be some trigger that won't let me let anyone too close. I always get angry and depressed when someone does. I CANT stand this happening to me anymore! I just don't know what to do!

What the hell am I dealing with where every time I get an emotional bond I get all messed up in the head? Yesterday was almost unbearable, today not as bad, tomorrow who knows?

Kurtcobain93_RIP

Kurtcobain93_RIP

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sounds like a person i met on psych ward who had BPD

C

Crazy Lady In Stanton

Therapy could really help you to improve your relationships and turn your life around. I wish you many happy relationships in the future. Good luck!