New here (missed this thread originally)

Unabletocope

Unabletocope

Hi, I realise I've already posted but forgot to introduce myself! Well, I'm Maz, female 37 from England. I've pretty much suffered from depression on and off all my life. Certain things happen and I go into a downward spiral which takes a long time to come out of. To make things worse I've never been in a long term relationship so have had no one to hold me when the chips are down. I find it difficult making friends as people understandably want to avoid depressed people so I would probably say I spend about 98% of my time outside of work hours alone. No one invites me anywhere or very rarely texts me and I pretty much now have given up.I've now got this situation in work where its beginning to push me to the edge. I'm sorry for going on and have probably bored you by now. But I hope you are all OK and having a nice evening x

Victorianna

Victorianna

Maz- Welcome! I think you'll find people here who understand - post anytime - you won't bore anybody! Hope your situation at work clears up soon. Hang in there. :hug:

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: To the forum. I think you are struggling significantly and need support from somewhere like this. Post away - you aren't boring anyone!

Unabletocope

Unabletocope

:welcome: To the forum. I think you are struggling significantly and need support from somewhere like this. Post away - you aren't boring anyone!
Thank you so much! People are so nice here and aren't judgemental x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Introduce Yourself 0
M Introduce Yourself 1
S Introduce Yourself 2
M Introduce Yourself 1
B Introduce Yourself 1