• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

New here looking for support

M

mummy3

hi
i was re diagnosed from bipolar to bpd about 18 months ago and have found it very difficult to accept my diagnosis,although more accepting since having a year long 1-1 psychtherapy.
im feeling very lonely right now as once again have alienated all my friends and have absolutely no social life and no one to talk to.
would be really good if i could get some support and maybe give support to you.
i am in a really good place mentally,having spent most of the past 2 years severely depressed
steph

C

chocolatebox123

Hi Steph,

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. It must be very hard dealing with being re-diagnosed as it's a big thing to comprehend. This forum is a great way to express your feelings in a non judgmental environment. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk
x

porkpie

porkpie

I was diagnosed with BPD then re-diagnosed with Bipolar so know it can be a struggle to adjust and and re-evaluate ones illness.

Davey Blueeyes

Davey Blueeyes

hi
i was re diagnosed from bipolar to bpd about 18 months ago and have found it very difficult to accept my diagnosis,although more accepting since having a year long 1-1 psychtherapy.
im feeling very lonely right now as once again have alienated all my friends and have absolutely no social life and no one to talk to.
would be really good if i could get some support and maybe give support to you.
i am in a really good place mentally,having spent most of the past 2 years severely depressed
steph
The BPD/BP conundrum is a dead horse that they keep flogging! I have a diagnosis of both and I used to find the BP harder to deal with but the BPD affects my life so much more, I realise that now.

I have alienated myself from everyone and feel very alone and no social life whatsoever. Sound familiar?!

Well, it's okay, we are all friends here and we have been reserving a place for Steph for a while now so I am delighted you have finally arrived! Welcome and have a hug :hug5: xxx

S

stella

Welcome to the forum o/ I don't really know much about bipolar disorder but if there is anything you need to talk you can PM me, I'm not good at advice but I'm good at listening :)

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Welcome to the forum, i hope you can find people to talk with. :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AnnaBanana267 Hi new here, in pain and looking for peer support Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
P new here and looking to talk Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
Signofthetimes Welcome to reality I guess. I'm lost here. Need help. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 25
Fairy Lucretia if you accidently upset someone on here? x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 25
L Hi , new here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
siamesetwins I hate living here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
N Here We Go Again :( Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T my first post here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia im on here too much Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
S New here. Need advice Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
AnnaBanana267 Does anyone else here deal with Health Anxiety? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
AnnaBanana267 Joining here is def triggering me - but it’s maybe not a bad thing… Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
A Feel like I don’t want to be here anymore Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
dustin001 DAE on here have no friends, live alone, and have no support network, if so how do you cope? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
M new here and feel like i'm losing my mind Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
Nutsy Only come here when I'm low and I'm feeling guilty about it Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 26
N Hi all, new here. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
M I don't want to be here anymore idk what to do Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
Fairy Lucretia when something negative is said on here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 20
D Its so quiet on here. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 78
Fairy Lucretia would you notice if i wasn't here? x Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
Wallflower92 New here! Come say hello. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
V Also has anyone here taken part in any online courses Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
V Can I be honest without being judged here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
V Anyone here to talk too? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
O First time here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
Fairy Lucretia do you ever feel not wanted here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
Fairy Lucretia do you worry people talk about you on here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
E Hi new here :/ Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
G hi, im new here. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
Fairy Lucretia do you want me here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
T Anxiety at night..Here it comes again... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
F Hi. New here. Waiting to connect and understand Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
N Don’t think I belong here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
P Anyone here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
S New here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
S New here, marriage tips? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
M Not sure where to go from here.. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T Hola, new here! My therapist seems to be the only one that gets me, help please Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
Finn the Human today i'm leaving the only one that could understand me because i cant take the pain of being around here anymore.. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
Until New Here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
Eleison Who here has a Care Plan? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 18
N Here i go again.. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
Fairy Lucretia part of me isnt here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
J Is there no one on here 2nte? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 29
J I'm new here and tired of being alone Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
L Feeling 'alien' - like I don't belong here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 18
E And opening up here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
W New here, hello Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
F I believe this can be said for a lot of people here Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5