New Here from Dorset

S

shy28

Hi, I'm in my 20's and suffer with social anxiety and aspergers. I would like to meet new people and make friends. I've just moved to the area. I like writing poetry, walking and going to the cinema. I am shy, timid and quiet but am very understanding :)

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hello and welcome shy28. poetry is a good way to express yourself when words fail. :D

calypso

calypso

Admin
If no-one from Dorset answers why not go to other places on the forum for support and to meet people? Welcome to the forum

When In Rome

When In Rome

I am new as well and live in Dorset. I have high-functioning autism and some other disabilities. I joined here because I have been feeling depressed about life for quite a while now.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

Hi, I'm in my 20's and suffer with social anxiety and aspergers. I would like to meet new people and make friends. I've just moved to the area. I like writing poetry, walking and going to the cinema. I am shy, timid and quiet but am very understanding :)
we are friendly outside of Dorset!! might have a different accent though lol!

Foxjo

Foxjo

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
Hi and a warm welcome to the forum from me :welcome:
You should find this a friendly place
Hugs
Fox

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am new as well and live in Dorset. I have high-functioning autism and some other disabilities. I joined here because I have been feeling depressed about life for quite a while now.
Welcome to,both of you! :welcome: