• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New here. Feeling to much

P

PPZ

I want to try talking before I do something I can't take back.. Feel like I don't 2ant to wake up

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Please get immediate help phone 999, it's so vital you get help.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Please get an ambulance, phone 999.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Please let us know your okay, I know things might feel desperate right now, please get help.

T

Tragically_

Were ina baad situation around the world. You must hang in there as best you can. Very difficult. I can relate. I was ther almost 5 months ago. I had nothing to lose

You must go your doctor or call a hot line to get someone to just listen to you. Here we will geta letter from the dr who will send us to the ER to talk to someone immediately

Not sure about you but for me everything is bad if i dont have a plan for the future ajd you now u reminded me i need to go talk to a therapist who can just organize my thoughts and reassure me on my direction for the future

Our day to day and livelihoods has been turned over 180°. I usee to shoot weddings. Now nothing but a shitty security guard at night shifte. Im embarrassed and I ashamed to tell a lady who i was considering to meet. Its quite a downgrade

T

Tragically_

I was there. I weighed all the possibilities.

I had no work as a wedding photographer. Started working in supermarket and i got into massive depression. Everything turned upside down.

For you id recommend you go talk to someone first. Jsut let them reassure you and try to direct you. We all have confusion and feel lost on how to cope. Shetty situation

Shame. Dont ruin the car. Thats just my dark humor
Call someone say" i need intervention please i feel lost and need help immediately. I feel im losing my sanity"

Saw a video why people do suicide. We all have a level of stress and things we need to deal with. We cope eith these problems. Mostly money that causes othrr issues. But when there is one too majy and we dont see how we can get out of it, its when ee panic and that urge kicks in

Tty watching a video from this couple on YT called the speakmans. Type in suicide. They eill give you a "right now" video to elow you down and think. The vast majority of help videos are crwp becsue they all copy paste the same nonsense of explaining all the reasons why.

No one wants thwt. When youre stressed and suicidal you need IMMEDIATE right now intervention a quick fix to get you through the day.

Do it. See a video to cope and get help right now.

P

PPZ

Got out of hospital a couple of days ago.
Been self harming this evening. I hate feeling!

Z

Zoe1

can you write down what you are feeling PPZ ?

P

PPZ

I feel trapped in a meaningless world. I don't like the custums, the work I'm able to to is going to break my body or what's left of my mind. I'm 5 large in debt and not working.

Z

Zoe1

k thanks PPZ you live in the UK
and we have more help here than in other countries
have you contacted any professional support ?

P

PPZ

My Mrs is in pieces seeing me like this!
That just adds to the guilt!

P

PPZ

But I've tried pros before and didn't have a good experience

Z

Zoe1

k well keep posting about how you are feeling
maybe read some other peoples posts
you can hang about here and it will help you

Z

Zoe1

why what was wrong with the pros ?