• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New Here-borderline

P

phelicity

I am 27 and live in NY. I have borderline pd and bipolar. was hospitalized back in 1996 and was at a treatment facility for people with borderline. I work nights t a group home for developmentally disabled people and have a BS in social work/human services. I live in NY with my mom and her fiance.

Reccently I have been having a lot of trouble. I was seeing a man who ended up in prison. We just broke up and I feel abandoned. But I know it's for the best because I acted crazier with him and he got me into heavier drugs, etc. We were very codependent. I am a vicodin addict.

I have one close friend. She is physically disabled. I am codependent with her too. We talk every day and she is really my only friend. I feel lonely sometimes, but tend to isolate mysel on purpose.

I would love to make friends with people who understand.

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to MHF, you will find lots of friendly people here :welcome: :)