• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New here and struggling 😢

M

Mental Elf

Hey everyone,

I'm Mental Elf, Male, 29 from Staffordshire.

I've joined because I'm really struggling at the moment and despite reaching out multiple times to my GP/CMHT I have once again being ignored and not taken seriously :(

There's so much going on and I've never been so alone I've been abandoned and ignored by friends and family and I've never felt so low and so alone and scared of my own company.

I'm hoping I can reach out to people here and try and keep myself safe over the hellish thing we call Christmas.

Nice to meet you all.

H

HHRT1

Hi Mental Elf and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been ignored and not taken seriously by your GP/CMHT. That is so frustrating.

You will find many supportive people on this forum. Sometimes it can be a couple of days before replies, but usually they come pretty quickly.

You aren't alone. This time of year can be difficult for many of us. It is sad that such a happy time has become so commercialized, busy, and stressful.

Stay safe and keep reaching out. I hope more replies come for you soon.

D

Di9nysus

Welcome!

You will find people friendly and helpful on the forum. You certainly won't be alone here.

Di9

Warrior

Warrior

Hello @Mental Elf :welcome: to the forum and i know how you feel the NHS and doctors is up the wall :rolleyes: and trying to get help is absolutely ridiculous.

You joined a forum that's constantly active, members are brill and caring and a large amount of we feel and go through what your feeling, so your not alone.

So get on board become active in discussions and release your build up as it helps chatting :hug: