• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

New here and a big quistion?

S

slice107

Hello everybody,

I just joined here, I'm 20 and living at my moms. And i just wanted to know what was wrong with me? The short story is i don't have any motivation to do anything, have suicidal thoughts, and cant stand to be around people, or talk to them about any of this, but it feels different through computer or text!!! I used to go hunting and really enjoy it but, this year i didn't, just didn't want to be around anybody, maybe not sure. I have tried looking online to see what it might be but, I'm just not sure, maybe just need someone else's opinion?

If you guys want more info just let me know cause there's a ton more?

Mister.B

Mister.B

While we can't diagnose you here because we're not doctors, we can offer advice.

I think the stuff you describe comes with a lot of different diagnosis'.

Can you pinpoint why you feel these things, maybe?

S

slice107

I cannot pinpoint why i feel like that. But if I'm around people like my mom, or her boyfriend, or my dad than I seem to be more inclined to do stuff? Even simple stuff like keeping a job i cant seem to do anymore?

calypso

calypso

Admin
You might like to see a GP with this honey. I think you do need some help and best to catch it before it gets worse. As Mister B says, we can't diagnose, but we can say that you might need more help. Usually, something has happened, even something small, which triggers this, and then it sparks off thoughts of other things and on and on. But you don't have to suffer like this. Most surgeries offer some counselling now, and that could help you to identify where this is coming from.

S

slice107

I would talk to a GP but like i said in my first post i have an extremely hard time talking to people about stuff like this in person, that's why i came here instead. I just want to get all this shit figured out and get a job and continue on with my life. I guess in other words I'm trying to fix this on my own, and it just feels like a burden to ask others for help, or maybe I'm scared of what might happen because of all this if i do ask someone for help???

S

slice107

I have wondered about diabetes before, because sometimes I get really mad and loose it, and it seems like if I just sit down and have a can of pop of chocolate bar or something like that it seems to calm me down!

But ever since I quit from my old job 2 years ago, i haven't been able to get up to go to work, but if someone is at the door and asks me to work that day it doesn't seem to be a problem only when I have to get up and go to work my self, if that makes any sense? But back on topic it seemed like when I quit my old job that is when everything went downhill.

And yes by the way i do like it here, lots of useful info and nice people!

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I suffer terribly with rage and irrational desicions made in anger, like walking out of jobs. Ive had to work though as I've bills to pay. Like you I find it hard to communicate myself verbally espeshially feelings and that crap.
Do you feel like you want to work again? Was it the career that got you down? Do you have other interests apart from hunting? What exactly caused you to quit?

S

slice107

Yes i would like to work, and like i said if its just a 1 time thing I'm fine and its not a problem.

Possibly, my first job I had I was doing roofs and that was fine, it was just the guy I was working for, he would do a roof and it would leak that same night, so I quit working for him and my last job I had, I was working at a marine and I thought I would be fixing bikes and boats and stuff but I was just cleaning boats and i don't like boats at all, and I wouldn't go to work and stuff, so I told boss that I didn't think it was good for me to work there anymore!! Yep lots or used, to four wheeling snowmobiling playing video games fixing random stuff you all that kinda stuff !!

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I guess you'd have to first decide on a career that interests you, work out if you're qualified enough to do it. I don't know where you are but over here we have apprenticeships, they pay isn't great for the first year but you're earning while getting qualified. Do you have to earn a set income for bills?
Tbh I think you just need a bit of direction then you might find it easier to be motivated once youve got an actual goal to aim for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lunar Lady Wellbeing 34
J Wellbeing 0
K Wellbeing 1