New group for social anxiety / mental health

Madman

Madman

Hi folks, I've just set up a new meet up group called The Leicestershire Social Anxiety Group - Leicestershire social anxiety group (Wigston, England) - Meetup

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join, please come and check it out, here's the blurb-

This is a group for people with social anxieties, phobias, depression and mental illness in any shape or form. The intention is to meet in friendly environments to help and support each other, with an aim to forming lasting friendships. Everyone is welcome to join, whether your illness is anxiety, shyness, depression, schizophrenia, bipolar and so on... Guests and pets (as companions and support) are welcome to attend meet ups whenever this is possible.

Gemini0605

Gemini0605

Good luck with the new group! Groups can be very helpful. Only wish I could attend...but the trip across the pond is out of my price range! Sounds like you have a good start. Good luck with your success!

- Gemini

M

miss_nya16

I wake up and I feel so down because now I have to face reality that I'm not as confident or anything. And I don't know what's wrong with me, I've tried to think maybe it's the people I'm around. Most people tend to not really be into me, like they'll like my friend more than me and I don't know why. Do I send off vibes that I'm not confident, that I'm trying to fit in?
It's become so depressing I just feel like I'm not fitting inn and then I have to fake laugh and everything. I really don't know where to start to stop this. I want to just run away and move to a new city because I sometimes blame it on the people around me, but then I also think it's me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A East Midlands 2