NEW experiences with 'VOICES'....

Chopsy

Chopsy

Risks

as i opened the lounge door to go through into the kitchen, i heard the word 'risks'....i heard this word as a thought voice ..... the word was put in my mind... for me....... as guidance, advice & 'help'.

As i got into the lounge i was going to leave the lounge door open [as in my 'absent' mind... it was 'safe' / the 'right' thing to do....]

Then, i suddenly got back to the 'sensible thing to do'... which was to 'shut the lounge door behind me.

i had been 'lapsy-daisy' in this way a couple of days earlier, which could of ended with our dog 'killing' our 'old gal' ferret.

She was much quicker on her feet than usual & had made it to the lounge door, while i had got distracted with completing other necessary tasks, that i had noticed.

Our 'old gal' Y. ferret has mellowed the last year or so.... she is coming to the end of this current 'Earth-life-cycle' now .... weeks / months left maybe... so she was not a 'real' threat to our dog.

Anyway, i got to the situation just as our dog was curling his left lip at Y. ferret and so averted the disaster.:panic::panic::panic:

This evening it didn't come to that, Pheffff!!!!!!........ :grouphug: xX

i was being warned:

'i was going into a potentially 'risky' situation & IF i did not ACT accordingly / appropriately & eliminate the 'risks'... then the consequences could of been 'Devastating

Last edited:
Chopsy

Chopsy

So today i have heard the word / phrases:

• tool
  • 5 mins.
  • plumbing
  • finished
  • sorry
  • pedigree
  • impact
  • Boo

(forgotten some of the other words now)

The words i heard today were given into my 'mind' after i had made a thought, & so i knew what the words were in response to. Although not always 'knowing' why or what was 'meant'

i actually 'hear' these words, but they don't appear to have a sound to them.... so they must be 'thoughts'

The closest type of sound to what i am hearing would be a whisper, with no intonation

Last edited:
Kerome

Kerome

My voices are on this level now as well... very occasionally I pick up a word or a short phrase, but there's no meaning I can attach to it so I just choose to forget them and carry on.

Chopsy

Chopsy

I was trying to mentally work out how to find my house keys & remove, the conservatory key from the rest of the keys, to have the conservatory door able to be 'locked-shut' & unlocked & opened when required .

As i was in the middle of 'working-out' this mental puzzle - i heard [was given] the word 'ancestors' in my internal'head-space'... :nod1:

Chopsy

Chopsy

'we haven't arrived there yet'

~ just heard these words in my internal 'head-space', which alerted me to the fact that i hadn't completed the 'key sorting' task. I jumped up and immediately set-off to do said task {effectively, efficiently, thoroughly .....

AND 'correctly!!!}'

Chopsy

Chopsy

heard the words / sentence: my husband 'sucks' / stinks

The sentence came through physical sound made within my physical environment